Hi,

We went to the mall to do a little bit of shopping, and due to a little miscommunication with my fiance, didn't put one of our Christmas stockings out of reach which contained one Terry's Chocolate Orange. From what I'm reading, with her weight and the fact that she's in reasonably good health means that I shouldn't have to worry, but seeing as she's not my dog I just want to make sure that the chocolate doesn't have enough theobromide to hurt her.

No signs of any symptoms - of course at the first sign of vomiting or diarrhea I'll call the vet, but should I be freaking out right about now?

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=93083
Marketing video production service

Thanks